This position will work in our Technology team to provide proactive and reactive support services for computer systems, networks, and end-users.
Adapture Renewables, Inc. is on a mission to be a leader in this new era of sustainable energy. Drawing upon an extensive knowledge base, we develop, finance, engineer, build, own, and operate high quality utility-scale photovoltaic projects and battery energy storage projects. Our Technology team is looking for a talented Systems Engineer to help support the efforts of our fast-growing company. Adapture Renewables is owned by KIRKBI – the private holding and investment company of the Kirk Kristiansen family founded to build a sustainable future for the LEGO® brand through generations.
This position will work in our Technology team to provide proactive and reactive support services for computer systems, networks, and end-users. The Systems Engineer will ensure that devices remain in compliance with Technology policies and procedures. The Systems Engineer will play a key role in deploying and troubleshooting all physical and virtual systems using approved designs and methods. They will also need to interface with Managed Services and Managed Security Services Partners (MSP & MSSP) to provide a high-level of support and guidance to all end users and vendors across the Enterprise and IT/OT environment.
- Enforce policies and procedures across all IT/OT systems
- Ensure technical security compliance is strictly followed for all OT systems
- Create documentation on all Cloud, On-Premises, SCADA, and ICS infrastructure
- Provide management and support for all corporate SaaS and physical infrastructure
- Provide quick resource guides for all SaaS or LoB applications across the organization
- Deploy software and hardware in any of our environments
- Provide proactive and reactive support by monitoring systems infrastructure using RMM tools
- Assist end-users with root-cause analysis of incidents and problems to final resolution
- Train and direct users on the use of corporate software and hardware and vendors on IT/OT systems
- Interface with our MSP and MSSP partners
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years in high-volume internal IT, MSP, MSSP environment, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Cybersecurity
- Experience with virtualization, containerization, and sandboxing
- Experience with cloud technology, design, and architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and programming/scripting with these languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting computer networking (TCP/IP, RS232/485, Routing/Switching, and Wireless)
- Experience with penetration testing
- Be able to travel on an as-needed basis
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Attractive personal time off and company holiday package
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates only. No search firms. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Our contact details
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1630, Oakland, CA 94612