Adapture Renewables, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company” or “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Privacy Notice (our “Privacy Notice”) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.adapturerenewables.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to Personal Data (as defined below) that we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website; and
- when you follow a link on one of our social media accounts, such as LinkedIn.
It does not apply to Personal Data collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any affiliate or any third-party;
- us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18 or Under the Legal Age to Form a Binding Contract in Your Jurisdiction
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. No one under this age may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under this age. If you are under this age, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under this age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under this age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Data”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, company name, title, or any other information that you may provide in a message;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of sending us an inquiry through our Contact Us page;
- information you provide when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Website as described above; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e., your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically includes Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies containing encrypted information to allow you to uniquely identify you. Each time you access the Website, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier is placed on your browser. These session cookies allow us to uniquely identify you when you use the Website and track which pages of the Website you access. Session cookies are required to use the Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information about our services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to send us an inquiry about our services or any other question, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your Personal Data to contact you about products and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Data in this way, you may unsubscribe from such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails that we send you. For more information, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Company about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your personal information to inquire about a service, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry;
- to enforce our rights;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Company. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link in that email to request to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may notify us through the Contact Information below to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Website may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers or operating systems permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
If you are not a resident of the U.S., in order to provide our Website to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of your home country, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data. Your information may be processed and stored in the United States and United States federal, state, and local governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the United States. By using our Website, you represent that you have read and understood the above and hereby consent to the storage and processing of your Personal Data outside the country where you reside or are located, including in the United States.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Data, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, or otherwise need to contact us, you may contact us at the contact information below.
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
1901 Harrison St.,
Oakland, CA 94612