This position will work in our Technology department to provide proactive and reactive support services for computer systems, networks, and end-users.
Adapture Renewables, Inc. is an expert in developing, financing, engineering, building, and operating utility-scale photovoltaic and energy storage systems. Drawing upon an extensive knowledge base, we realize projects with speed, flexibility, and high quality. Our Technology team is looking for a talented Systems Administrator to help support the efforts of our fast-growing company. The position will be based in our Oakland, California office. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is majority owned by KIRKBI – the private holding and investment company of the Kirk Kristiansen family founded to build a sustainable future for the LEGO® brand through generations.
This position will work in our Technology department to provide proactive and reactive support services for computer systems, networks, and end-users. The Systems Administrator will ensure that devices remain in compliance with our IT and OT (Operational Technology, i.e., technology in the field) policies and procedures. The Systems Administrator will play a key role in deploying and troubleshooting physical and virtual systems using approved designs and methods. They will also need to interface with Managed Services and Managed Security Services Partners (MSP & MSSP) to provide a high-level of support and guidance to all end-users across the IT/OT environment.
- Enforce policies and procedures across all IT/OT systems
- Ensure technical security compliance is strictly followed for all OT systems
- Review and document SCADA and ICS infrastructures
- Provide administration assistance for all corporate SaaS and physical infrastructure
- Assist with asset discovery to provide distilled documentation for our Asset Management team
- Deploy software and hardware in the IT and OT environments
- Monitor systems infrastructure using RMM tools
- Assist end-users with root-cause analysis of incidents and problems to final resolution
- Train and direct users on the use of corporate software and hardware
- Provide OT support to our internal Operation and Maintenance team and work with the team’s external vendors to maximize computing uptime
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years in high-volume internal IT, MSP, MSSP environment, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical discipline or, at a minimum, is working toward the same
- Relevant technical certifications (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization or containerization
- Experience with cloud technology (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with computer networking (TCP/IP, OSI, RS232/485, Routing/Switching, and Wireless)
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Attractive personal time off and company holiday package
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates only. No search firms. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Our contact details
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1630, Oakland, CA 94612