Senior Business Development Manager
This position will work within our Business Development team in origination, negotiation and development of solar PV acquisitions and divestments.
Adapture Renewables, Inc. is an expert in developing, financing, engineering, building, and operating utility-scale photovoltaic systems. Drawing upon an extensive knowledge base, we realize projects with speed, flexibility, and high quality. Our team is looking for a talented Senior Business Development Manager to help support the efforts of our fast-growing company. The position will be based in our Oakland, California office. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is majority owned by KIRKBI – the private holding and investment company of the Kirk Kristiansen family founded to build a sustainable future for the LEGO® brand through generations.
This position will work in our Business Development team in origination, negotiation and development of solar PV acquisitions and divestments.
- Originate project opportunities for acquisition, co-development, or joint development partnerships
- Independently manage the due diligence process and identify key project development risks, including site control, interconnection, power marketing, and permitting topics
- Identify key project attributes, risks, and upside scenarios in support of investment decision making
- Independently negotiate purchase acquisition documents, including but not limited to letters of intent, membership interest purchase agreements, project sale agreements, etc.
- Communicate project attributes and key risks to the management team in support of investment decision making
- Lead coordination with internal teams, including project finance, engineering, construction, and legal teams
- Independently manage and perform project development tasks in order to advance acquired projects to construction and operational phases
- Identify new project opportunities via external channels
- Cultivate a robust external network of developers, brokers, and consultants
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in development, finance, and power industries
- Demonstrated experience in utility-scale solar development and power industry
- Experience managing real estate, permitting, interconnection, and power marketing efforts
- Experience identifying and analyzing project economics, with project finance modeling experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Job duties will involve occasional travel.
- Ideal candidate will have both sell side and buy side experience
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Attractive personal time off and company holiday package
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates only. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Our contact details
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1630, Oakland, CA 94612