Project Finance Analyst
This position will support all of Adapture Renewables’ financing efforts and assist in the creation of financial models for project finance and M&A transactions.
Adapture Renewables, Inc. is an expert in developing, financing, engineering, building and operating utility-scale photovoltaic systems. Drawing upon an extensive knowledge base, we realize projects with speed, flexibility and high quality. Our Project Finance team is looking for a talented Project Finance Analyst to help support the efforts of our fast-growing company. The position will be based in our Oakland, California office. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is a subsidiary of the Danish KIRKBI Group.
This position will work in our Project Finance team and support all of the company’s financing efforts and assist in the creation of financial models for project finance and M&A transactions.
- Support the development of valuation models to analyze the economic merits and risks associated with new project acquisitions
- Collaborate with Adapture Renewables' engineers, developers and accounting professionals to develop appropriate assumptions for project models
- Update the consolidation file with actuals and monitor long-term cash flows
- Assist in due diligence processes for project finance and M&A transactions
- Create and maintain investment memos, investor presentations and project summaries
- Develop and maintain project finance related intelligence (tax equity terms, property and sales tax information, local subsidies, RECs etc.)
- Support the Asset Management team with ongoing operating reports and draw requests
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in finance, banking or power industry
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex financial models in Excel
- Experience with tax equity and/or term debt transactions in renewables sector preferred
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Attractive personal time off and company holiday package
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates only. No search firms. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Our contact details
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
Phone (844) 367-7272
Fax (510) 788-2762
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1630, Oakland, CA 94612