This position will be a key member of our Finance team, supporting the company's financial forecasting and budgeting activities.
Adapture Renewables, Inc. is an expert in developing, financing, engineering, building, and operating utility-scale photovoltaic systems. Drawing upon an extensive knowledge base, we realize projects with speed, flexibility, and high quality. Our Finance team is looking for a talented FP&A Manager to help support the efforts of our fast-growing company. The position will be based in our Oakland, California office. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is majority owned by KIRKBI – the private holding and investment company of the Kirk Kristiansen family founded to build a sustainable future for the LEGO® brand through generations.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be a key member of our Finance team, supporting the company’s financial forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Manage consolidation of financial forecasting processes (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and modeling of long-range business plan
- Manage or support a consolidated company valuation model
- Manage control structure to ensure timely and accurate results and forecasts
- Implement, coordinate, and track actual vs forecasted budgets across various departments and project M&A diligence, development, and construction activities
- Conduct variance analytics for key areas of responsibility focus and support the key business stakeholders on an action plan to achieve positive changes to the operational metric.
- Enhance existing Excel models
- Manage relationships with business and functional leaders
- Deliver complex analysis and presentation materials on time and at a level of quality appropriate for senior executives and the Board of Directors
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in finance, banking, or power industry
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex financial models in Excel
- Experience with tax equity and/or term debt transactions in renewables a plus but not required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Attractive personal time off and company holiday package
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates only. No search firms. Adapture Renewables, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
Our contact details
Adapture Renewables, Inc.
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1630, Oakland, CA 94612